La casa delle note
Illustrations by the author
price € 14,00
size cm 29,7×21, paperback
Illustrated in colours
i Musicolibri Series
- A story that reveals to children the fascinating mystery of music in a simple and compelling way, transforming the staff in a friendly and colorful place, full of surprises.
- It can be read as a simple story or it can become a teaching tool for teachers, with possible practical applications on musical instruments.
- The basic elements of musical grammar (the staff, notes and two keys) are presented and made familiar in an easy, essential and intuitive way within the narrative framework, thanks to the colors associated with the characters.
Always fascinated by drawing, the author has sought a way to teach music to her younger students, a colorful and simple way that she would have liked as a child.
- Teachers of preparatory music.
- Children from 3 to 6 years
Profile of the author
Laura Cortese graduated in piano at the “Vivaldi” Conservatory of Alexandria and has been teaching piano and musical preparation for several years.