Caterina Bergo, Valentina Meinero
My Harp My World!
Original and traditional songs from 5 continents
to play with the harp
Bilingual: Italian and English
Illustrations by Giorgio Delmastro
price € 22,00
size 22×29 cm, staple
i Musicolibri Series
- The Bastien for children’s harp The natual complement of the mythical method “Io suono l’arpa” of Gabriella Bosio
- 30 songs to have fun playing the most famous melodies around the world, accompanied by colorful drawings and news about the songs themselves.
- Easy fingering in all tracks.
- To be played at home, with the teacher, in essays and in small concerts.
- Basic level / intermediate.
- Harp students aged 5 to 12
- Guitar teachers
Profiles of the authors and illlustrator
Caterina Bergo, harpist and teacher from Sanremo. Graduated in Harp at the Conservatory of Rovigo, she studied in Italy and France. He played with the orchestras of Monte Carlo, Bacau, Padua and recorded for Velut Luna and Denon. Graduated in Harp at the Conservatory of Rovigo, she studied in Italy and France. She played with the orchestras of Monte Carlo, Bacau, Padua and recorded for Velut Luna and Denon.
Valentina Meinero, harpist and music teacher of Cuneo. Graduated in Harp at the Conservatory of Trento, she holds concerts in all Italy. In 2010 and 2011 she taught harp in Iran, paving the way for this instrument in various schools of the country.
Giorgio Delmastro, designer, illustrator, creative director of a communication agency. For Voglino Editrice he has published Pois and Rigorigoris and has created many covers and illustrations for Musica Practica and Didattica Attiva.