Una grande rivoluzione educativa in campo musicale
Il metodo didattico più conosciuto nel mondo
Book + PDF
price € 18,00
size cm 15,5×23, paperback with lapels
Pedagogia Musicale series
- One of the greatest Italian teachers of children’s music tells of his thirty years of teaching experience with the method devised by Shiniki Suzuki, which for 70 years makes it possible to begin the musical path to all children in the world from early childhood.
- “Suonare come parlare” seemed an unattainable project, instead it has long been an established reality in Italy, Europe, USA, Brazil, etc.
- The belief that in music «every child can» is a challenge that is spreading everywhere and that has also changed the traditional method of teaching.
- With practical and concrete examples to foster the musical creativity of children.
- Ten attachments of teaching materials and practice sheets will be available online for book readers.
Free download of PDF files.
By entering the password on page 8, it will appear the files that can be downloaded for free.Download
- Instrument and music teachers for children and teens
- Teachers of music education
- Teachers of musical pedagogy
Elio Galvagno, one of the founders of the Istituto Suzuki Italiano in 1994 and its president until 2006, is an international trainer enabling new guitar teachers for the Suzuki Method. With his students he has held more than 350 concerts in Italy, Europe and the United States. He teaches in Saluzzo at the school he founded. Awarded in 2007 with the Peace Builder Award by the University of Pisa – Faculty of Peace Science. For 29 years he has been the founder and artistic director of the international festival Chitarrissima di Saluzzo.