Eight short pieces for Matteo
Preface by Chiara Bertoglio and Marjan Mozetich
Technical notes in Italian and English
price € 18,00
size cm 23,5×31, staple
- A collection of 8 short and easy pieces, also executable by non-professional pianists.
- A delicate portrait of a child and his childhood: the composer’s son.
- The compositional style is modern and elegant, worthy heir of the best Erik Satie and close to Michael Nyman and Ryuichi Sakamoto.
- It is simple to perform and therefore allows professional pianists to best express their expressive skills; but it is also accessible to piano enthusiasts and students.
- With Qr-code to listen to the tracks
- Professional pianists
- Amateur pianists
- Piano teachers
- Piano students
Profies of the author and the prefacer
Walter Gatti, composer, organist, harpsichordist, choir director. He teaches in several institutions of the metropolitan city of Turin. He has given concerts in Italy and Europe as soloist, in duo and in choral and instrumental formations. He has composed for orchestra, chorus, chamber ensembles, organ, harpsichord and piano. He has received several commissions, including the orchestra of the University of Bamberg, Germany. He has published in Germany, Switzerland, as well as with Musica Practica.
Chiara Bertoglio is a concert pianist, very active in Europe and in the United States, she has released CDs with Da Vinci Classics, Brilliant Classic, Velut Luna. As musicologist, she deals with piano repertoire of Mozart, Schubert and Schumann, for Italian and German publishing houses.