Sempre caro mi fu
for a cappella choir SATB
Text taken from L’infinito by Giacomo Leopardi
Explanatory texts in English, French and Italian
price € 20,00
size cm 23,5×31, staple
Choral Music Collection Series
- A modern and contemporary music, accessible to the general public, without sacrificing compositional research, polyphonic and harmonic richness and technical experimentation, without being too demanding for choristers.
- The author, the Belgian Daniel Burdet, is also chorus director of decades of experience and therefore his writing takes into account the potential, the limits and the technique of the voices of a choir.
- Wide and airy layout, which facilitates the reading of the staff and the sung text.
- Choral directors
- Teachers of choral singing
- Students of choral singing
Daniel Burdet, born in Geneva, has lived in Belgium since 1968. He is a doctor and a graduate in Protestant Theology. Studies in Lausanne and Brussels in Singing, Cello, Choral and orchestral conducting. From 1985 to 2017 he was master of the Chorale Royale Protestante de Bruxelles (repertoire: from the Renaissance to the contemporary era, both a cappella and with symphonic orchestra), giving concerts in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, England, France, Wales, Italy. As a master for symphonic concerts he was invited by other ensembles and institutions. He composed several choral, instrumental and symphonic works that were performed in concert by several ensembles.