Maria Cristina Meloni
Leggere le sillabe giocando con il Sillaballo
Musics by Andrea Vaschetti
preice € 10,00
format 21 x 29,7cm, paperback
book + MP3 files + PDF file downloadable from our website
Pedagogia Creativa series
- For each phoneme there is a story.
- To learn the vowels and syllables there are MP3 files of the songs of the Sillaballo.
- The writing and reading exercises are graded.
- The book uses the highly readable font even for dyslexics easy reading fonts
- Children from 5 to 7 years old
Profile of the author and the musician
Maria Cristina Meloni graduated in Pedagogy is a passionate and competent teacher in the music field. During her professional experience as a teacher she has also experimented, in collaboration with the musician Andrea Vaschetti, different learning paths through music in different disciplinary fields: astronomical and regional geography, history and Italian. She is the author of children’s songs and she has already published for the SAIE San Paolo Publishing House. With the Sillaballo and Grammaticanto she has been first in the IBS ranking among the best-selling educational books for children in Italy for three years.
Andrea Vaschetti is one of the most important Italian composers of music for children. He has participated in numerous editions of the Zecchino D ‘Oro, in 2005 he won the Critics’ Award Mia Martini at the Sanremo Festival. He participated as a music expert in the interministerial Scuola e Salute project Identikit for the musical composition of songs.
Free downloadfor those who bought the book.
By entering the passwordshown on page 128 of the book, the free downloadable files will appear:
- MP3of songs and backing tracks
- PDFof the lyrics with the musical chords
- High Readability PDF of the texts
- Coulored PDFof the characters