Il Violino tra Cielo e Terra
T eacher’s guide
Preface by Peter Appenzeller
Illustrations by Umberta Prat
price € 10,00
size cm 15×21, staple
i Musicolibri Series
- Clear and precise explanations for all the elements that make up the 3 parts of the Student’s Book.
- Description and purpose of each activity or exercise.
- Tips and tricks to better develop the skills of the student.
- Gradual path to set the arc technique, tested in years of experience.
- A method divided into 3 parts and experimented over the years by the author with her students, to train and excite children to the violin from the first approach.
- To complement of the student’s book.
teachers of municipal and private music schools
Profile of the author, the preface and the illustrator
Giulia Bombonati began playing the violin at the age of 4. After graduating in Viola at the Turin Conservatory, she attended the Stauffer Academy and began her collaboration with Italian and international orchestras and joined various chamber ensembles. She teaches music to children by applying Steiner pedagogy.
Peter Appenzeller, graduated in Piano, is choral director, composer, teacher and trainer. Author of choral songs for children and adults and composer of musical fairy tales, conducts seminars of musical training throughout Europe. He composed and directed the opera Frate Francesco.
Umberta Prat, illustrator, studied painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Rome and illustration at the International School of Comics in Turin.