Orchestra subito – Livello 1
American echoes. Elaborations for educational orchestra
Score + PDF + MP3
Technical indications in Italian and English
price € 19,00
size cm 23,5×31, staple
Didactic Collection series
- Scores ready for use for the school’s orchestral path.
- Versatile staff of the most popular tools: from a minimum of 4 up to 11 for students from 11 to 14 years of age.
- nstruments in pairs with two levels: to play together students of different years and with different technical preparations.
- Modular compositions for maximum executive flexibility.
- Oral learning and then move on to the written part.
- Accurate instructions for the teacher on the compositions on teaching.
- All parts in PDF and MP3 supports for study downloadable from the site.
Free download of MP3 and PDF files for those who purchased the score.
By entering the password shown on page 2 of the score, the files will appear for free download. DOWNLOAD
Orchestra subito series
A progressive orchestral path divided into 3 levels (2 tracks each) with technical-executive complexity and
of growing ensemble music.
To be published soon:
Level 2 – North Seas
Pieces from the Breton and Swedish tradition
Level 3 – East and West
Original compositions inspired by klezmer and Irish traditions
- teachers of music and instrument in Middle Schools to Musical Address
- teachers of Ensemble Music in Music Courses in General
Claudio Dina, ethnomusicologist, multi-instrumentalist, educational expert, composer. Former member of the national board of SIEM (Italian Society for Music Education) and the Italian Society of Ethnomusicology. Graduated at the University of Turin on the North American violin tradition. Studies of Composition at the Conservatory of Trento. Director of music schools in Piedmont and Trentino. He is the music director of the Corórchestra del Piemonte, with which he has released two albums under the aegis of the Piedmont Region and the ILO-UN. He has published didactic scores and methods with Giancarlo Zedde Editore.