Esercizi preparatori ai 12 Capricci di Alfredo Piatti
Technical notes in Italian and English
size cm 23,5×31, staple
i Musicolibri series
- Short and very clear exercises to deal step by step with this milestone of cello literature and didactics.
- Synthetic and precise indications both in Italian and in English for each exercise.
- Ideas for a daily technique.
- Suggestions for a systematic method of study.
- Clear layout, easy to read and relaxing for the eyes of the student.
- cello students
- concert cellists
- cello teachers
- Conservatories and schools of music
Stefano Cerrato, cellist and teacher, graduated from the Conservatory of Turin and perfected with Natalia Gutman, David Geringas and Enrico Bronzi, has won numerous awards at international competitions and held hundreds of concerts. First Cello with the Orchestra Arturo Toscanini of Parma, the Filarmonica della Scala and the Orchestra of the Teatro La Fenice. He teaches in Novara, Agrate Conturbia and Asti. He has recorded CDs for MDG and Rubicon Classics.