Maria Cristina Meloni
Robottino and the Frasometro
Illustrations by Francesco Venia
Musics by Maria Cristina Meloni
price € 14,00
size cm 21×29,7, paperback
Pedagogia creativa Necklace
- The drawings and the story, simple and eye-catching, make it easy and fun to learn how to build the phrase correctly
- he construction of the instrument called PHRASOMETER makes visible the passage from the minimum sentence to its expansions
- The song summarizes the 5 questions and their sense for sentence construction by increasing children’s awareness in speech and writing
- The path is enriched musically with a song in Italian and English useful to memorize the 5 W and their use
- The song in English gives the opportunity to acquire the 5 W also in the English language.
- To implement one of the objectives of the UN AGENDA 2030: No 4 – Quality education.
From the website you can download:
- MP3 of the songs to listen
- Color PDF of each character of the 5W to realize the activity in class
- PDF of the songs
- from 5 years of age
- kindergarten teachers
- primary school teachers
- parents and educators
Maria Cristina Meloni graduated in Pedagogy is a passionate and competent teacher in the music field. During her professional experience as a teacher, she also experimented with different learning paths through music in different disciplines: astronomical and regional geography, history and Italian. She is the author of children’s songs and she has already published for the SAIE San Paolo Publishing House. With the Sillaballo and Grammaticanto she has been, for more than three years, first in the IBS ranking among the best-selling teaching books for children in Italy. She is the author of Leggere le sillabe playing with Sillaballo and the new Sillaballo and Grammatica con il gioco, il canto e il movimento.