L’oboe e la sua tecnica
Exercises to develop a good technique of the tool
For the Music High Schools and the Preparatory Courses of the Conservatories
size cm 23×30,5, metal point
i Musicolibri series
- Simple and agile language within the reach of the student of High School Music.
- Very progressive exercises.
- It can be used by both oboe students and English horn students.
- Practical guidelines on how to make yourself reeds for oboe and English horn, with photographs of the necessary tools.
“Tutti i segreti per suonare l’oboe” on Suonare News of June 2022 | Read the article
- Students of oboe and English horn
- Teachers of oboe and English horn
- Music schools
- Conservatories and Music Highschools
Giuseppe Mazza, oboist, teacher at the Liceo Musicale of Vercelli. He has collaborated with several Italian orchestras conducted by conductors such as Riccardo Muti, Jan Van Der Roost, Andrè Waignein, Hardy Mertens.