Chiara Delìaand Alessandra Razzano
IL VIAGGIO DI DEDÈ
Illustrated book with guide for parents
Illustrations by Nadia Abate
price € 18,00
size cm 26×21, hardcover
i Tematolibri Series
- The book provides an opportunity for parents to start telling the story of the family they gave birth to, from the desire to have a child to his birth.
- It is also a tool aimed particularly at those parents who must tell the difference between donor and parent.
- The story is accompanied by a short reading guide in which emotional experiences are explored, sometimes painful and ambivalent, with regard to pregnancies caused by gamete donation and in which answers are provided to the most frequent doubts that may arise.
- With QR code to listen to the audiobook.
- Reader profile children from 2-6 years of age
- parents, educators
- volunteers and health workers
- kindergarten teachers
Profile of the authors and the illustrator
Alessandra Razzano and Chiara Delìa are psychologists, psychotherapists with psychodynamic-psychoanalytic orientation. For several years they have been involved in the public and private sector to psychologically accompany couples who have to resort to techniques of medically assisted fertilization, from the preparation of diagnosis to support parenthood and post partum.
Nadia Abate (www.nadiaabate.com) Trained graphic designer, illustrator for passion, in her work combines her studies in visual communication with her artistic spirit. She was born in Turin, studied in Urbino, worked in Milan and lived for a time in Auckland, New Zealand. She now lives and works from Turin as a freelance graphic designer. Founder of the collective “animàni” which offers animation film workshops for children and adults, wrote and illustrated the book Create your cartoon (Terre di Mezzo publisher).