Il manifesto degli Animatori
price € 15,00
size cm 14×21 , paperback with flaps
- The proposed practice leads the participants to the model of exchange, on the turbulent geometry of the circular sector, to active participation, in the field of motor, expressive and relational development.
- It is the only book on activities that takes into account all the different styles and contexts in which activities’ leaders operate.
- It is a detailed theoretical essay with in-depth bibliographical cues and careful quotations (suitable for those who do research)
- It is a practical manual with inserts written in more direct language and with practical examples and immediate implementation.
- It is innovative because it presents tried and tested ideas and tools useful to animators who can use them immediately on the field
“In that way the game becomes a growth tool. The Manifesto degli animatori is born” on Corriere di Chieri, 3 June 2023 | Read the article
- cultural activities’ operators, theatre operators, social operators
- volunteers and professionals engaged in the field of care and social
- students in university education (Education Sciences, Education Sciences, DAMS)
Jacopo Michieli is a trainer, teacher and animator. He creates and conducts educational paths and innovative communication events, effective in every social context. He founded the Association “Multiker. Le molte crratività” and contributed to the research-action on the techniques of group performative animation, pedagogical method based on recreational-socializing activities with educational and relational purposes, presented in the Manifesto degli Animatori. He graduated in Multimedia Art and Pedagogical Sciences in Turin, sharing passionate experiments and reflections in the field of animation and social.