Le Arti Terapie
tra distanza e presenza
curated by Cinzia Manfredi and Arianna Rota
Foreword: Dr. Vincenzo Bellia, psychiatrist and dancer therapist.
Afterword: Cristina Bodon, child neuropsychiatrist.
price € 24,00
size cm 15,5×23, paperback
Collana di Musicoterapia
- It approaches all therapeutic disciplines in a new way, and functional to the historical period we are living.
- It offers guidance for arts therapists on how to deal with creativity and flexibility their training path or their professional activity.
- Through the QR code, clinical, social, educational and rehabilitation experiences are deepened.
- Operators in the educational sector
- Music therapist
- Dancers Educators
- Students in arts therapies in training
Cinzia Manfredi, Certified Music Therapist FAC; Graduated in Piano; Magister in the Benenzon Model; Coordinator of the Centro Musicoterapia Benenzon Italy; Director of the School of Music Therapy ISOINSIEME – Turin.
Arianna Rota, Dancer relational expressive therapist, FAC certified; psychiatric rehabilitation therapist at San Raffaele hospital, Milan. She collaborates as a teacher with the Conservatory of Music G. Cantelli of Novara.