The magic violin of Adalberto
Method to learn to play the violin
through individual and group lessons
Preface by Antonello Farulli
Drawings by Giulia Burzi
price € 20,00
size cm 22×29, metal staple
i Musicolibri Series
- Exercises in the form of easy songs.
- The music is clearly visible, written on large staves and with colorful notes.
- Many songs have a second accompanying voice for the teacher or other student.
- Audio tracks listenable from the site with QRcode.
- Small elements of music theory are explained as they are used to perform the exercises.
- Spaces for children where they can become composers.
- Easy and gradual method that allows children to play small songs early, with lots of music to play together.
- violin teachers
- beginners from 5 to 10 years
Profile of the author, the preface and the illustrator
Ursula Schaa, after graduating in Violin, Didactics and Musical Propaedeutics in Fribourg, Germany, moved to Bologna, where she studied with the Maestro. Enzo Porta. She plays in orchestra and chamber ensembles. She teaches violin at various institutions, also for preschool age. She holds refresher courses as a trainer. She has published several books, methods and articles. She is part of the European String Teacher Association (ESTA).
Antonello Farulli, viola of the legendary Italian Quartet, is one of the most active Italian violists both in concert and in education. Lecturer in Salzburg, London, Bologna.
Giulia Burzi, freelance illustrator and graphic designer.